Did you achieve your savings goals? You can contribute up to $15,000 to your ABLEnow account in 2018.
Give yourself a beneficial financial gift or put ABLEnow contributions on your holiday wish list. Thanks to the Online Contribution Center, family and friends can easily make gift contributions to your ABLEnow account.
For Virginians, maximizing contributions also means maximizing tax benefits. Virginia taxpayers may be eligible for an annual state tax deduction for contributions to an ABLEnow account.
With year-end deadlines fast approaching, refer to the dates below to make your final 2018 contributions.
Deadlines for current customers:
- Last day to make a contribution in 2018: December 31, 2018 by 5 p.m. ET
- Checks must be postmarked by December 31, 2018 to qualify for a 2018 contribution
- Gifts from the Online Contribution Center: December 27, 2018 to qualify for a 2018 contribution
Deadlines for new customers:
- Last day to open an account in 2018 as an Account Owner or Parent of an Account Owner: December 27, 2018
- If desiring to fund via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), December 21, 2018 to allow enough time to set up and validate a linked bank account
- Last day to open an account in 2018 as a Legal Guardian or Attorney in Fact: December 14, 2018 (if desiring to make a 2018 contribution)
- To contribute to your new account in 2018, please refer to the deadlines above for current customers
Contact us with any questions on opening or contributing to your ABLEnow account.