Did you achieve your savings goals? You can contribute up to $15,000 to your ABLEnow account in 2019. Working account owners who do not participate in an employer-sponsored retirement plan may be able to contribute even more, thanks to the ABLE to Work Act.
Give yourself a beneficial financial gift or put ABLEnow contributions on your holiday wish list. Thanks to the Online Contribution Center, family and friends can easily make gift contributions to your ABLEnow account.
For Virginians, maximizing contributions also means maximizing tax benefits. Virginia taxpayers may be eligible for an annual state tax deduction for contributions to an ABLEnow account.
With year-end deadlines fast approaching, refer to the dates below to make your final 2019 contributions.
Deadlines for current customers:
- Last day to make a contribution in 2019: December 31, 2019 by 5 p.m. ET
- Checks must be postmarked by December 31, 2019 to qualify for a 2019 contribution
- Gifts from the Online Contribution Center: December 26, 2019 to qualify for a 2019 contribution
Deadlines for new customers:
- Last day to open an account in 2019 as an Account Owner or Parent of an Account Owner: December 26, 2019
- If desiring to fund via Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), December 20, 2019 to allow enough time to set up and validate a linked bank account
- Last day to open an account in 2019 as a Legal Guardian, Attorney in Fact or care representative: December 13, 2019 (if desiring to make a 2019 contribution)
- To contribute to your new account in 2019, please refer to the deadlines above for current customers
Contact us with any questions on opening or contributing to your ABLEnow account.